Thursday, October 15, 2009

More Deep (Funny) Thoughts

Way back in June, I shared some of my favorite quotes about housekeeping. It was so much fun that I'm doing it again. Enjoy!

Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?
- Phyllis Diller

Housework, if you do it right, will kill you.
- Erma Bombeck

Housework is the only activity at which men are allowed to be consistently inept because they are thought to be so competent at everything else.
- Letty Cottin Pogrebin

Housework is what a woman does that nobody notices unless she hasn't done it.
- Evan Esar

I hate housework! You make the beds, you do the dishes and six months later you have to start all over again.
- Joan Rivers (see above picture)

I think housework is the reason most women go to the office.
- Heloise

There is no need to do any housework at all. After the first four years the dirt doesn't get any worse.
- Quentin Crisp

Now I better go make the beds and do the laundry.

1 comment:

Kathy N. said...

I think Quentin Crisp captures it for me! I do find that the better I keep house, the more time I spend keeping it!